BOOKING IS NOW OPEN. CLICK HERE TO BOOK!
Both mini and full hour-long sessions can be for family and/or maternity portraits and booked directly online starting September 9th at 10:00AM through my booking site. A link will be posted above as well as emailed out to my email list.
As usual, all sessions require a $50 non-refundable retainer along with a signed contract to confirm your photography shoot. The remaining balance is due on your session date.
Both minis and hour-long sessions are for immediate family members only, and up to 5 people. Additional charges will apply for more individuals. Fur babies (pets) do not factor into this count and are always welcome in my sessions as long as the location allows (all of my mini session locations are dog-friendly).
I will have a waiting list for those who were not able to initially book with me. Please sign-up for the particular dates you wish for through my booking site to get notified as soon as any spots open up or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a gift certificate that you would like to redeem for a fall session, please contact me before booking opens to avoid having to pay a deposit.
Mini sessions are approx. 20 minutes and range from $300 - $350 depending on location. There are four different dates & locations to pick from. All minis are booked back-to-back with other families around sunset time, and include:
- A 20-minute photography session
- Online proofing gallery of *at least* 30 color corrected photos
- Your choice of 10 fully retouched digital photos in BOTH color and black & white
- Online downloadable gallery to share with family & friends
This year’s mini session dates & locations are:
- 10/7 (Saturday) – Placerita Canyon State Park, Newhall ($325) | Rustic canyon park with oak trees, trails, brush and golden fields.
- 10/14 (Saturday) – Woodley Park, Van Nuys ($300) | Rustic park with fall colored trees, dirt paths, brush and golden fields.
- 11/4 (Saturday) – Christmas Ranch Tree Farm, Thousand Oaks ($350) | Rustic, cut your own Christmas tree farm. A few holiday themed props will be available for use and you are welcome to bring your own.
- 11/121 (Saturday) – Corriganville Park, Simi Valley ($325) | Rustic canyon park within the rocky Santa Susana Mountains. Desert feel with rock formations, dirt paths, oak trees and brush.
Additional retouched photos will be $20 each or $75 to receive the entire collection fully edited. If after selecting your favorite 10 images you would like to purchase the other photos in your proofing gallery "as-is" (with no other editing done to them), the cost for the collection will be $30.
Turnaround time of the color corrected proofing gallery may be up to 10 business days and then allow up to one additional week after you select your final portraits for retouching.
Full, hour-long sessions are $500 and include all of the best photos fully edited. This is 50+ photos with a good mix of both posed and candid images. Turnaround time for the edited images may be up to 3 weeks unless otherwise noted.
Locations for hour-long sessions are your choice within 15 miles of Sherman Oaks or in the Santa Clarita Valley, must be outdoors, and meet my needs as a photographer (in terms of lighting & setting).
A $50 travel fee will be added to locations more than 15 miles from Sherman Oaks, as well as any required photography permits and/or related parking fees. Please contact me BEFORE booking to approve your location if you were interested in a location more than 15 miles away.
I have a few great rural park locations that I am happy to suggest. Your own yard may be an option as well. Please feel free to reach out to me ahead of booking if you have any questions and/or location suggestions, otherwise book your session date and when the time comes, we can discuss what options at that time will work best.
Hour-long session dates will be available on (please note that these times are approx. and will depend on the specific location):
- 10/8 (Sunday) @ 5:15 pm
- 10/15 (Sunday) @ 5:15 pm
- 11/5 (Sunday – Daylight Savings Ends) @ 3:30 pm
- 11/12 (Sunday) @ 3:15 pm
- 11/25 (Saturday) @ 3:15 pm
- 12/2 (Saturday) @ 3:15 pm
- 12/3 (Sunday) @ 3:15 pm
- *12/9 (Saturday) @ 3:15pm
- *12/10 (Sunday) @ 3:15pm
- *12/16 (Saturday) @ 3:00pm
- *12/17 (Sunday) @ 3:00pm
*Final edited photo galleries for these two dates will be AFTER Christmas.
That should cover everything, but please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any additional questions.
I look forward to seeing you!
Share this story