**UPDATED COVID-19 POLICY**
For everyone's health and safety, the following policies will be in effect for all portrait sessions until further notice.
Due to the required social-distancing measures in Los Angeles County, I am not currently offering newborn sessions.
Maternity & Family Sessions
All portrait sessions will take place outdoors and at locations that will allow you to safely walk around without a mask. While I will still be wearing a mask, I'm sure you do not want to be in one for all of your photos.
Additionally, the following measures will also be taking place:
- Physical distancing requirements will be implemented. All sessions will be photographed with a telephoto lens that ensures I stay more than 6 feet away at all times.
- Immediate family members only. Anyone else will be asked to wait in the car.
- No members of the family that have traveled within the last 14 days.
- Please contact me ahead of time if anyone in your family is feeling ill or has been exposed to someone testing positive for covid-19 to reschedule. No family members can be showing any signs of sickness, or have been around anyone that has been sick, within the last 14 days. Anyone showing any kind of illness will cause the session to be canceled on the spot and will void any refunds or rescheduled.
- Locations must meet my needs as a photographer (lighting & setting), guarantee I can maintain my safety and proper social distancing, and be away from other people to allow your family to safely roam around mask-free.
- If you would like to use your own yard(s), I must be able to access them via a side gate (and not by going inside your home).
- If you would like any sitting down photos, please bring your own blanket.
- Contactless payment via Venmo or other online options.