Fall 2019 Photography Sessions
This year, we will have even more minis, a few rise & shine morning sessions and so much fall fun!
Once again, I will be offering both mini and full hour-long sessions for the Fall 2019 season. With the exception of two dates (11/24 & 12/8), all other sessions will be taking place approx. 1 – 2 hours before sunset, when the outdoor light is prettiest.
Sessions are for immediate family members only, and up to 5 people. Additional charges may apply for more individuals. Fur babies do not factor into this count and are always welcome in my sessions, as long as the location allows for it.
While these are being advertised as “family” sessions, they can also be used for maternity shoots.
As usual, all sessions require a $50 non-refundable deposit along with a signed contract to confirm your photography appointment. The remaining balance is due on your session date before it begins.
Gift Certificates – if you have previously purchased a gift certificate and would like to redeem it for a fall session, please contact me directly when booking to avoid having to pay a deposit.
This year, I will be offering six different locations over a number of dates:
- 9/14 – Woodley Park, Van Nuys (rural park with fall looking areas and a patch of wild sunflowers that won’t last much longer)
- 10/5 – Woodley Park, Van Nuys (rural park with fall looking areas)
- 10/12 – Placerita Canyon, Newhall (rural canyon park)
- 10/20 – Arlington Garden, Pasadena (three acre Mediterranean garden park)
- 11/3 – O’Melveny Park, Granada Hills (rural canyon park)
- 11/9 – Burton Chace Park, Marina del Rey (park along the marina)
- 11/24 – Will Rogers Memorial Park, Beverly Hills *AM SESSION* (city park with palm trees and fountain)
- 11/30 – Woodley Park, Van Nuys (rural park with fall looking areas)
- 12/8 – Woodley Park, Van Nuys *AM SESSION* (rural park with fall looking areas)
Minis are $225 and include:
- A 25 minute photography session
- Online proofing gallery of at least 30 color corrected photos
- Your choice of 15 fully retouched digital photos in BOTH color and black & white
Additional retouched photos will be $25 each or $75 to receive the entire collection fully edited. If after selecting your favorite 15 images you would like to purchase the other photos in your proofing gallery “as-is” (with no other editing done to them), the cost for the collection will be $30.
Turnaround time of the color corrected proofing gallery will be up to 10 days and then up to one week after you select your final portraits for retouching.
FULL ONE-HOUR LONG SESSIONS
Full, hour-long sessions are $395 and will include all of the best photos fully edited. I’m talking at least 50+ photos here and a good mix of posed and candids. You can select your favorite location,* but please note that a $50 travel fee will be added to locations more than 15 miles from Sherman Oaks. *Also it is very important to contact me BEFORE booking/paying your deposit for your session if you are looking to do your shoot anywhere outside of the 15 mile radius as I may or may not be available for your specific location.
Hour-long session dates will be available on: 9/15, 9/21, 9/22, 10/6, 10/13, 10/19, 11/2, 11/10, 11/23, 12/1 & 12/7. Sessions will also be available on 12/14, 12/15, 12/21 & 12/22 however these photos will be delivered after the New Year.
Turnaround time for the edited images will be *up to* three weeks, unless otherwise noted.
This year I will only have Friday afternoons available for weekday sessions and the location has to be within the San Fernando Valley (Woodley Park or O’Melveny Park are great options though!) For these, you will have the opportunity to pick either a full hour-long session or a half hour mini.
Fridays available will be: 9/20, 10/4, 10/11, 10/25, 11/8, 11/22, 12/6 & 12/13.
And lastly, I have partnered with minted.com to make ordering your holiday cards even easier this year. Of course you are always welcome to make cards wherever you would like, but if you go the Minted route I will be able to load your images directly to the site for you and give you a code to get 20% off.
And as always, please let me know if you have any other questions. If you need some help with what to wear, please check out this post.